Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 1 ½ cup (150g) Honey Roasted Peanuts
- ½ Cup of Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp of Sweetened Cocoa Powder (optional)
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Add the peanuts to a high-speed blender or food processor with sharp blades, and blend on low for 7-9 minutes or until creamy, scraping down the sides with a spatula as necessary.
- Blend the dark chocolate chips, cocoa powder, and salt until smooth. Taste and add transfer to an airtight container, and store in the refrigerator.
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter can be paired with so many things like green apples slices, pretzels and rice cake.