Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal
- 1 Cup of Regular or Steel Cut Oatmeal
- ½ - 1 Cup of Almond Milk (Can be substituted with water or any other milk)
- 1/8 Cup of Sliced Almonds
- 1 Tbsp. of Honey (More or less can be used)
- 2 Tbsps. Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 1 Banana Sliced (optional)
Follow the directions to cook the oatmeal.
Stir in almond slices before pouring into bowl.
Pour into bowl and add in your scoops of peanut butter.
Top with banana slices and drizzle in honey.
For a sweeter dish, stir in banana slices while the oatmeal is still on the stove