Quinoa and Turkey Stuffed Peppers
- ½ Jalapeños Pepper, Chopped Finely
- 3 Bell Peppers Cut in Half Vertically
- 1 Cup of Cooked Quinoa (with black pepper)
- Ground Turkey/Beef or Shredded Chicken
- 1 Cup of Fresh Spinach, Chopped
- ½ Onion Chopped
- Olive Oil
- 1 Carrot, Chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Chopped
- Garlic Powder
- Black Pepper
- ⅛ tsp of Ginger Paste or Ginger Powder
- Dried Cayenne Pepper
Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
Place bell peppers on a lightly greased pan in the oven for about 10 minutes.
Saute onion, Jalapeno peppers and garlic in olive oil until onions are transparent.
Stir in about a teaspoon of ginger paste if you chose this option
Add in meat and cook until brown.
Season meat to desired taste before adding in spinach and carrots.
Once meat is ready stir in Quinoa
The Fun Part
The peppers should be slightly heated and sturdy enough for stuffing. Now fill those babies up!
Once you are done stuffing your peppers, cover the pan with foil and place them in the oven for 30 minutes.
Let it cool down and then you may stuff your face :D